Security is provided by Columbus Police
Vendor Pre-Show Set-up:Vendors MUST check in at Event Registration and receive their badges BEFORE starting to load in to the vendor area.
Friday starting at 10:00am (Please complete your load in and clear the floor of obstructions by 4pm)Vendors are allowed into their areas 45 minutes prior to opening time on Friday Saturday and Sunday.
Please read the following rules and policies regarding Tidewater Convention's INC.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Billy.firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE registering for the event.By purchasing a vendor table(s) you confirm that you have read, agree to, and will comply with, all rules and policies as stated below.
1. All vendor/exhibitor spaces should be manned at all times.
2. Vendor/exhibitor spaces must remain intact throughout the public hours of the event.
3. Electricity is not available . If you require a outlet we will do our best to accommodate you but NOT promised .outlets will be located as close to your table as possible. Please bring any extension cords or other miscellaneous items (tape, adapters, etc.) which you will require to utilize electricity.
4. If any vendor has special requirements including but not limited to large display racks, easels, stand-ups, etc. they MUST be cleared by Tidewater Convention's INC. staff at the time the space is booked. This includes any special requests for table placement, wall space, neighbors, etc. Vendors may not hang anything in any areas of the hotel except within their own vendor area. You may leave cards, pamphlets etc. on the freebie tables that are scattered throughout the event floor.
5. All vendors agree to hold blameless Tidewater Convention INC. and all staff along with but not limited to Columbus Trade center members/workers as well as n entities, employees and agents, against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said vendors participation in the GA Pop and Horror Con .
6. In addition, all vendors acknowledge that Tidewater Convention INC. and all staff members/workers as well as Columbus Trade Center entities, employees and agents will NOT provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendors, persons or property and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance covering such loss.
7. Tidewater Convention's in no way endorses any vendor's merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All vendors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of Tidewater Convention's. Vendors do not represent Tidewater Convention's in any way.
8. All merchandise bought or sold at GA Pop and Horror Con is deemed to be a transaction strictly between vendors/sellers and attendees/buyers. Tidewater Convention's are not party to or responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
9. No pornographic, illegal, stolen or copyright infringed merchandise please. Violation of this may result in vendor being asked to leave and there will be no refunds of vendor table(s) purchased.
10. NO REFUNDS will be given on any table/booth spaces 60 days prior to show date, and will only then be given in the event the table(s) are rebooked.
11. Vendor Pass policy:Vendors with 1-2 tables get two vendor entry passes. Vendors may purchase up to two additional vendor passes at half the weekend general admission price.. Discounted vendor passes will be available at the event.
12. All tables are 6 ft. long x 3 ft. wide with 2 to 3ft of space behind the table with 2 foldable chairs. This makes each space (including table) 6ft x 6ft. Table cloths are included. Vendor will not be allowed to take up more space then they have purchased, so please purchase the appropriate amount of space that your setup requires. All payments must be made through Ticketleap or in person. Tables will not be held without payment. All tables/spaces will be reserved on a First-Paid, First-Served Basis.
13. NO SHARED/SPLIT TABLES .
14. Tidewater Convention's INC. is not responsible or liable for Covid 19 outbreaks and / or Vendors, Guest contracts Covid-19.